Tuesday, December 8, 2009

TMI Tuesday - Santa is Creepy

1. Which is more important of the two in "chemistry," physical attractiveness or emotional attractiveness?

Chemistry Chemistry Chemistry...Did I ever mention I love Chemistry? I aced it my college Chem classes. Seriously though in the beginning it is Chemistry. I mean physical attractiveness is part of chemistry. There was one woman I would have totally married her if she had said yes. She was not the most attractive woman on the planet, but man we were hot and heavy when we got together because the chemistry was there. Emotional attractiveness seems like too much work in the beginning, but has to be there for the long haul.

2. On a scale from 1-10, how kinky are you?
In my mind an 8 in practice a 0. Seriously though how do you rate kink? I know I am tame by some of y'all standards out there.

3. Sitting on Santa's lap... fun or creepy?

Creepy..I mean seriously if he weren't a mythological creature Santa would be a pedophile by any other name. I mean hell isn't the North Pole really version 1.0 of the Neverland Ranch? Getting all those creeper elves to wrangle children for Santa. Oh and nevermind the lyrics "he sees you when you're sleeping he knows when you're awake" can somebody say STALKER!

On the flipside having one of Santa's hot little female mall helpers sit on my lap...Not so creepy oh and if she were pantiless in that little costume...Im just sayin'! Ok I now I got something goin in my head I cannot turn off!

4. Have you ever fallen asleep or passed out during sex?

No Fucking way, and if I was with a woman who did I would probably stop, tuck it between my legs and walk home even if I had my truck, just so I could magnify my shame!

5. Do you wear socks to bed? Is that okay or totally unsexy?

I hate socks on my feet while I sleep, unless I am camping. Seriously guys wearing socks to bed is so unsexy. However a woman wearing a pair of those striped thigh socks to bed with nothing else on..mmmmmmmmm hot!

Bonus: What is your greatest strength? Weakness?

Hmmmmm... let me see I am in good shape, I can go for a while and I am totally into kissing and licking and lite biting. I'm passionate and a pleaser in bed its all about the other persons pleasure.

My weakness.. I'm too nice...oh and I hate my mid section no matter how many crunches, leg lifts. etc that I do it will always look flabby without surgery because I was once a big guy. So I have physical insecurities I guess you can say

now for a little favorite from the fine whackos at the Westboro Baptist church...ahhhh you gotta love indoctrination!


3 comments:

  1. I read this and then commented on your email! ha oooops.

    ok, we discussed the socks thing already - have to do it. People from CA would do the same if they came here. end of story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camping socks are acceptable. Agreed. ;)

    And totally! Kink is just completely debatable...I mean, it depends on who's standards of kink you are going by!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your answers! i'm off to buy some of those lovely thigh high socks while shopping tomorrow in prep.for my staff Christmas party on saturday night. woot woot! i agreed...they're sexy.

    on kink? i agree. it's a very personal thing.

    ReplyDelete