Wednesday, December 2, 2009

HNT - Scratching Post

Seriously...I'd let this be canvas for your fingernails!



Don't forget to swing by Osbasso's to see who else is playing and don't forget about the Other HNT.



8 comments:

  1. Hey! I recognize that Profile pic! Okay well, I guess I'll have to use my nails to scratch at that canvas! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm I am quite partial to using nails ... and teeth when the need arises ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm i would enjoy that very much. i'll be sure to buff my nails and make them all smooth and pretty beforehand. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mmm....ok!

    Super sexy back there Mr! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have nails - long and strong. I would love to mark up your back - for your pleasure of course. just help a guy out after all.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's just hot, I'd love to leave some marks on you.

    Happy HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well if you insist....

    H(very late!)HNT!

    ReplyDelete