Tuesday, December 15, 2009

TMI - Tuesday ..Holiday Hodge podge

1. Have you ever mooned/flashed anyone? How long ago?

Oh yes, of course my ass is a weapon of mass destruction. Used to moon people all the time, but not in 20 years. Times have changed. Well for one ye old arse is not what it used to be. The other thing was when I used to mooned people it was usually someone you knew and it was all in good fun. Every once in a while we would moon travelers on the interstate from our bus. Now a days people seem much more uptight and if you were to moon someone in fun people call the police and file indecent exposure complaints...stupid I know. Once though we totally mooned our competitors and that was awesome!

2. Pick an animal that best displays your personality.

Well I would like to say horse for obvious reasons, but yeah...that would be a lie. Well for one I would say a dog. I am am fiercely loyal and protective. I think with dogs what you see is what you get and while dogs can be smart they are not deceptive like cats. Other than a dog I have to say a Wolverine a fierce creature that will put up a hell of a fight if it has to, and right now I feel like I am in the fight of my life in some ways.

3. Do you mail out holiday cards, and if so, how do you pick the list?

When I was married ..yes...right now my heart just isn't into it...maybe sometime in the future I will start doing this again on my own. However if you want to send me a card covered in perfume with nasty things written on it...P.O. Box 1507 Shingle Springs, CA 95682 :-)

4. How often do you wear something sexy to get attention (lingerie, low cut dress, silk boxers, etc...)?

I've tried it all Heels, Lingerie, Low Cut Dresses it just isn't getting me the attention I am looking for! :-) Seriously I have said it before I have a set of cute boxer briefs that I wear if I think something is going to happen. Sadly, it never does....still I hope....someday

5. Have you ever tasted breast milk SINCE you were an adult?

LOL...Yes ..Yes I have! You need to read THIS POST to understand the full scope of it

Bonus: Do you like "talking" when you have sex?

Yes, I like dirty talk..love it...whisper in my ear "I'm cumming" and I would be putty in your hands. A real hard firm putty of course :-D

Double Bonus: If Santa is a guy, how is it that he never seems to get lost?

Two words: Tom Tom
----------------
Now playing: Fleetwood Mac - You Make Loving Fun

1 comment:

  1. i love the questions AND your answers! i still moon as often as possible. i just keep it indoors. ;)

    you had me laughing a whole lot. i was weak with the talk about the lingerie and all. i love boxer briefs by the way. i think they are sexy.

    i LOVED when you said..."a real hard firm putty of course", smiling still.

    ReplyDelete