4.. If I describe life in one word right now it would be ...meh. I just wish something great would happen. Something wonderful.
1a. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being the highest), how satisfied are you with your sex life?
2... What sex life...wait does self gratification real constitute a sex life?
2. What is the easiest way for you to reach orgasm?
Hmmm well having sex for starters would help. However if I know my partner is cumming that pretty much sends me over the top.
3. What are 3 inevitable things about you?
Inevitable..really? what a weird word choice..OK I'll bite
1) I am a hopeless romantic which is a blessing and a curse
2) I need to be organized not OCD organized..just organized
3) To Quote Gray..not only can Music change my mood..it can physically affect me as well.
4. What is your favorite sexual position? (yes you have to narrow it to one)
Rodeo for pure enjoyment. Good 'ol 69 for Oral However for face to face I would have
to say it is a tie between The Drill and Victory with me holding the ankles. Sometimes I just really want to be face to face. Oh and yes...I had to look those up cuz I had no idea what their names were I just knew I liked them.4a. What is you least favorite sexual position?
Missionary with her feet flat on the bed..wake me up when its over..

5. Favorite body part/parts of the opposite (or same) sex?
Her Eyes, Hair, hands, breasts..legs and other sensitive areas
6. Would you rather have you significant other (this can be a hypothetical SO) have sex with someone else or fall in love with someone else? [You have to pick one.]
ugh...really??...neither...but if has to be one or the other I guess Sex

7. When you have a "toe-curling" orgasm, do your does curl up, or down?
I honestly cannot remember, so I am going to guess down for now, but now I will be all self conscious about it.
8. Name three words that:
a) get you excited: I'm so wet
b) make you squirm: my head hurts
c) make you laugh: What the Fuck..hehehe
Bonus (as in optional): What is you most embarrassing sexual moment?
Hmmmm Oh yeah...The ex and I were first going out...We were doing it and after I couldn't find the condom. I thought it fell off and was in the blankets or something and it fell out of her two days later , the other was getting caught by the cops in a car that was stuck in the mud.
----------------
Now playing: Shania Twain - That Don't Impress Me Much
you have to have sex to remember sex? pretty much huh!
ReplyDeleteyep. you need some sexy time my friend. mmm hmm. i love your position choices. sometimes face to face is just so intense.
ReplyDeletebtw...I'm so wet. just sayin ;)