So I guess the assignment was to pick a favorite from the year ( good thing I hung back like usual because I NEVER seem to get the theme). Anyway it was pretty slim pickings for me because I have done this HNT thing for so little time. Now I picked this picture because it is one of my firsts, and because it shows that I have been workin' out a little to be honest. I know some of you don't believe this but I am so uncomfortable in my own skin I don't like showing my body off, so this is a real step out for me....seriously! Anyway I included the second pic from my last HNT because I thought it was classy and well done all things considered. By the way the first one was from my Halloween costume. I don't know if any if of you ever saw the finished product, so I used it for my click through.
Finally, I want to wish everyone of you a Happy and Healthy New Year. I wish I had plans tonight, but I don't they all fell through . Funny, I don't have the kids this year , but I still I couldn't find anything to go to, or anyone to be with. Maybe that is just how its supposed to be. I admit I am a little bummed by it, but I think I will go to the gym and spend the time thinking how I want the New Year to be different.
ohhhh baby! they are all nice but that second click makes my mouth water. just loverly.
i'm sorry to hear that your plans fell through. i didn't have my kids either. went to a friend's place until a little after 10pm, then came home, drank a few beers, and watched "Sex and the City". yeah, i know. how totally exciting!
kenny...2010 is going to be better. breathe deep and enjoy.
I love the pictures and the song. Happy New Year hun!! I'll be home myself this year. So I'm sure you'll hear from me.:)
ReplyDeleteI love the second click thru!
ReplyDeleteAnd don't feel alone, my kiddo is supposed to be with her dad tonight and I too will be sitting at home all alone ringing in the new year alone.
Best wishes and lots of kisses!
All 4 pictures are stunning. You have NOTHING to feel uncomfortable about.
ReplyDeleteHave a good New Year, I hope you find what you're looking for this coming year!
ohhhh baby! they are all nice but that second click makes my mouth water. just loverly.
ReplyDeletei'm sorry to hear that your plans fell through. i didn't have my kids either. went to a friend's place until a little after 10pm, then came home, drank a few beers, and watched "Sex and the City". yeah, i know. how totally exciting!
kenny...2010 is going to be better. breathe deep and enjoy.
xoxo
loves autumn