It simply fucking amazes me that some dude took a blanket, put sleeves on it and has made like a billion dollars this Christmas. Everywhere I turned Snuggies were sold out AND you have no idea what it took to find one for my oldest daughter who insisted on the Leopard print one which is the rarest of all. My ex actually finally put a request on Facebook out of desperation just before Christmas (we had been looking for one for two months). An amazing thing was a friend received a mobile update in Nevada and was on their way to California, stopped off in a Target, found one and we had it the next day. The Internet is truly an amazing place.
Even more amazing is someone has already found some fun ways to enjoy your new Snuggie and has taken the liberty to illustrate it for you!
**click on the picture and enjoy**
Now for a little entertainment. I shared this YouTube duo a while ago, but I thought I would refresh it. This one makes me laugh every time. They are Über talented and really what the fuck IS the deal with your friend Steve? :-) Merry Christmas everyone
Otherwise known as the 'Slanket'...horrid thing...x
ReplyDelete