Thursday, December 24, 2009

HNT - Do Not Open Until Christmas!

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays...My Tux was still at the cleaners...so maybe for New Years!

This is the next best thing.

Remember no cheating ...do not open until Christmas !!! ;-)

I am doing a ride along with Santa this year and he promised I could do all the naughty houses. I hope you are on the list! :-D

OK..here it goes you pervs! (P.S. Sorry these pics aren't that great Well consider the source and I had to deal with my little man being over)

**Clickety Click...you know the drill by now**

**Please Unwrap**


**Ckick on this and bring some mistletoe**


**Click**
Don't forget to swing by Osbasso's to see who else is playing and don't forget about the Other HNT.

And now for a good laugh...This is exactly the kind of woman I need!

5 comments:

  1. We opened gifts this morning. So I figured it was ok to unwrap you... you are not going back as return!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooo.........WOW. You have completely outdone yourself Mister!

    *fans self*

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Baby, you don't need a tux. You look just fine . Vixen got it right ... it's getting a bit wet and steamy here. *also fans self*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely lovely presents, yes I just had to peek early. But don't worry, I am positive I'll be coming back to open them again tomorrow.;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well.... these pictures make me sorry I couldn't make my rounds on Christmas Day!!

    Simply, gorgeously, sexy!!

    Hope your Christmas was great!!

    ReplyDelete