Tuesday, December 22, 2009

TMI - Tuesday ...Santa Baby


1. What do present do you hope ends up under you tree?

Honestly..YOU...who ever you are ...are you out there? Seriously do you just want to spend the holidays with me. I would make it worth your while. Would you be my present? I am never going to get that present am I?

2. What is the "naughtiest" thing you have ever done under a Christmas tree?

Well I have done lots of naughty things near a Christmas Tree, but never under it. I mean seriously I like the smell of pine, but I don't want sap and needles all up in my junk. With my luck a bulb would fall and I would roll over on it, and end up one of those emergency room stories that the doctor tells all his friends and then says "look Pictures!"

3. Do you prefer to give or receive?

Give give give ...I am a giver. There is no more powerful aphrodisiac for me than the female orgasm. I have said it before and I'll say it again I can get off on her pleasure alone. When you women arch your backs, moan, cry out, grab, and even shudder...man its such a powerful thing. I especially like it after when you have had wave after wave and you kind of lie there twitching still from it. I smile and say to myself "my work here is done" :-)

4. What is your favorite part off a sexual partner's body?

Her stem!..its where I put the air in she says it tickles as I blow her up.

Seriously, if I had a sexual partner there are a few spots I love. I like that part of her neck where her neck rises up and touches her ear, as well as the back of her neck. I love the very tip of her hard nipples, the inside of her elbow and the inside of her wrist. Her belly button and ESPECIALLY that crease where her leg meets her hips when her legs are bent back. I love the back of her knee and the last but not least that nice little spot under the hood. Love that spot. If I need to explain that last statement you prolly shouldn't be reading this blog.

5. What is your favorite part your body - the one you hope a sexual partner will find or pay the most attention to?

I am starting wonder how much information I should give away here. You might use this against me like Superman and Kryptonite. Oh who the hell I am kidding. Here they are in no particular order ( oh and I am skipping the obvious) . My neck and ears are really sensitive ..like REALLY sensitive. I have very sensitive nipples and other than that I don't know if this counts, but I really like occasional deep kisses during. I miss that...the ex really wasn't into that. I know some don't but I do..its hot!

Bonus (as in optional): [Idea blatantly stolen from Os and hist HNT wishes.] What Christmas wishes would you grant and to whom?

I don't know I mean all of the women who read this blog are pretty damn hot. I would grant their wishes I suppose. I guess if there was just one...just one person out there that had a Christmas wish that involved me.....well I guess if all the circumstances were right I would make it a very happy holiday.

2 comments:

  1. Hey hun. I hope you are having a good week. I love all of your answers. In fact I was taken with a lot of them. I am not sure why the single women aren't booking flights now. seriously.... sigh....

    you hit on a lot of MY sensative spots ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with BD, I can't imagine why you don't have to beat the women off with a stick! Sure sounds like you give excellent "presents."

    ReplyDelete