Tuesday, January 5, 2010

TMI - Tuesday ...The First of 2010

1. A relaxing vacation or an adventurous trip?

Oh I am all about the adventure. The more nervous it makes me going in the more fantastic I am going to feel that I did it, finished it, saw it, experienced it, completed it, touched it, made it..whatever..you get the picture. Adventure...life is too short I can relax when I'm dead.

2. Get a perfect nights sleep or have amazing sex?

Are you fucking kidding me...Right now I would probably donate a kidney for an amazing night of sex. So sleep would be of little value actually. In fact I would be happy to give up sleep for like a week!

3. Be intimate with the lights on or off?

Hmm this is a tough one, but I am going with off, but a caveat. At least one candle somewhere in the room,. I love your curves and parts women and I like to see at least the shadow of them.

4. Your S/O be a terrible kisser who could always make you orgasm or an amazing kisser who could never make you orgasm?

Why does it have to be one or the other...why why why why ..I am going to say I will go with the kissing. I guess I could make myself get there, and i get more pleasure out of her orgasm anyway. Still in general I find it hard that a woman could be a great kisser and not make me orgasm. Fuck I get hard when the wind blows the right way these days.

5. Date someone much younger or much older than you?

probably much younger. I have only ever met one woman who was much older that really did it for me..wait scratch that...two. Honestly though I have met women much younger who have done it for me too. Of course as you get older the age thing doesn't make much of a difference. I think my cutoff would be 25 at the young end and 55 at the old though. Of course if 2010 goes as bad as 2009 and 2008 for that matter I'll probably be spending a little more time at my mother's nursing home checking out the action.

Bonus (as in optional): Which reality show would you be good at? Why?

Probably Survivor..I was a Boy Scout..I am in pretty good shape and could stand to lose a few pounds, and I would love me a tropical island...so yeah....

4 comments: