Friday, January 8, 2010

An Old HNT with and without the stache! :=)

SORRY...I Just did bit have time to do anything for HNT. I had a guest post to write for Barefoot Dreaming. I had last minute things to do to get my Halloween costume ready. I cooked dinner for the family tonight, and I have Samshine with me as well. Oh and the stupid Yankees threw me off tonight with their loss...boo! Plus I was repeatedly drunk dialed tonight. Wow that was some serious skirting innuendo that is all I can say about that!!

I was going to have a separate blog for this by now and do something totally classy..blah blah blah... The best I could do is a montage of all the HNT pics I have already put up not knowing they were HNT material. So here they are now all in one place. bah!

There is more HNT over Here








1 comment:

  1. this is obviously a transfer from the old blog... otherwise, dude - you must have been hit in the head and taken back to October.

    ReplyDelete