Tuesday, January 19, 2010

No fucking idea what to write anymore

Seriously, someone once asked me "If I was seeing someone who didn't like what I wrote here could I give it up?" My answer was if it was the right person for the right reason absolutely. This blog will never take the place of a good and meaningful relationship. The truth is quite frankly I could give this blog up for less. First off I have been sick for three days straight, so as you can imagine I am not feeling very sexy. However, I am not sure what the point is anymore. I think if you have a sex blog you should have something to write about. I read about your trysts, your hot dates with your husbands, even your secret hot rendezvous, and I got nothing. I am no longer sure if it makes me feel any better or worse to write here. I am losing sight of what the value is of posting half naked pictures of myself or divulging my secret sexual tendencies. In fact, I am not even sure if anyone is even really reading this blog.

Yeah I like sex, yes I love women but the reality is both of them escape me, and I am not even sure I want to think about it. It's just frustrating and makes me feel broken inside to be honest. Seriously, I feel like something is wrong with me and I wish I knew what it was.

If I decide to keep posting here or not, well I will just have to let life decide that for me. I know its sad but it is like the spark, the passion, the fire inside of me is fading into acceptance...maybe I should just get a cat and sweater vest.

7 comments:

  1. There are people that still read this, *waves her hand around* but I can understand the frustration too.

    You in a sweater vest eh? With nothing else on?;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, people read what you write. I understand your frustration and the feeling of being "broken" all too well. I know you seem like a caring, loving man and you're very easy to look at. What's wrong? I haven't a clue other than you may be looking at the wrong type of woman.

    Come here to vent, bitch, cry if you want, I'm sure we'll read and help if we can. We'll also read and rejoice when you start having those steamy sexual trysts. (((HUG)))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also still reading!! I can relate to your frustration... hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love reading what you've got to say. i understand it can be very frustrating. you're a great writer though. don't focus on what's going on for real, try writing a little fantasy. just fun thoughts from the mind of YOU. i'll read whatever you've got to say, but if you've thinking it must be sex related, tell us a story...hmmm?

    smile and think positive baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read - biggest fan and advocate waving hand way over here. Keep this place open, if you need it use it. Work on you and making YOU happy outside of a relationship that is usually when one falls in your lap.

    ReplyDelete
  6. in other words... sometimes trying to tread water and keep your head up actually causes you to tire and drown. Instead, relax - float. You may even enjoy the ride and the view from that point of view. Hard to enjoy yourself frantically beating at the water to stay afloat

    ReplyDelete