Tuesday, January 12, 2010

TMI - Tuesday/Wednesday..whatever ..To be or not to be

1. Have eyes that always smile or a voice that makes people calm?

Well since I am half Irish I already have smilin' eyes, so a voice that makes people calm. I actually already have that too. I spent many years working on the phone, and have become acutely aware of voice tone, inflection, and what people say. I can calm you or provoke you on the single turn of a word if I am concentrating. It is a skill. I have been told by a lot of people I have a great phone voice perhaps I should consider making a living doing phone sex :-)

**Oh and for the record, just cause I am a professional doesn't mean I am not human and when I lose my cool I still stay stupid shit on the phone...I am a total goof sometimes!!

2. Have an affair and your partner catches you or your partner have an affair and you catch him/her?

Really neither...both would break my heart. My ex caught me mid sentence in an emotional affair. It was without a doubt the single most worst moment of my existence on this planet. In some ways I am sure she would have rather caught me mid-coitus than read that sentence. I used to joke with her that if she was having an affair I only had one request "let me watch". She hated that and in some ways I suppose it was cruel. I am sure she realized I didn't really mean it, but deep down inside it was more of cry for any type of attention versus what I was getting then which was zip. However, if I have to pick an answer I will go with what others said and say "catch her" cuz it took me a long long long time to repair myself from feeling like such an awful heel.

3. Have better sex or more money?

I bet you thought I would say better sex, however I am going to say more money. The sad truth is with more money I could probably be having more sex in which case I would only improve.

4. Be able to read everyone’s mind all the time or always know the future?

Oh fuck no doubt about read every one's mind all the time. You would think that would drive someone insane, but man oh man it would shave so much time off in the dating world. I mean think about it you are going to know in the first 2 minutes of date whether you are going to get laid or dumped. It is the difference between taking her to a fine restaurant or MacDonalds, or even better feigning a sudden illness and saving yourself from having to spend anything on the dollar menu!

5. Your partner have sex with someone else or fall in love with someone else?

Yes, this has been asked. men are territorial..it's in our nature...so neither. However, if forced to chose then sex..cuz you don't just fall out of love, but I have fallen out of bed many times.

Bonus (as in optional): What one thing, big or small, would you change in your life if granted one wish by a lamp-bound genie? Why

Really did you HAVE to use the words Big or Small? With my luck the Genie would be partially deaf . I would be standing in my living room with a tiny guy playing piano screaming at the Genie "WTF?!! I DID NOT ASK FOR A 12 Inch Pianist!!" Seriously I would ask that Genie to make me a US Senator in a state without term limits, so I could be set for life.

1 comment: