In my running around today I needed to stop by the mall. It seems every time I go to the mall I end up walking by Victoria's Secret. I want to say I love that store. I'm not talking about the obvious sexiness of Victoria Secret models. Truth be told yes they are sexy, and no I wouldn't kick one out of bed for eating crackers. I would be lying if I said that. Really though those women are not real women. What I mean is they are the product of lots of makeup, surgery, and photoshop its all good, but not real if that makes sense. I love real women with their differences and imperfections and all their different curves. To me that is a helluva a lot sexier than the Stepford wives the fashion industry tries to shove down our throats. I love Victoria Secret because I find women's undergarments and lingerie so incredibly sexy, well on women of course, not on me! :-) I seriously wish had a reason to go in there and shop. I know there is probably nothing wrong with me going in and looking around. However, I admit I feel creepy with out having a real reason to be in there.
There is no bigger turn on then buying something sexy for someone you care about. The thought of it on her body, the anticipation of her putting it on maybe even taking time to show it off for you, and then thinking of the many sexy ways of getting it off her. I wonder do women feel the same way? Do you like it when your men buy sexy lingerie or undergarments for you, or do you find it self serving just putting pressure on you to act or be a certain way?
If you read my blog then you know I try not to write disparaging things about my ex. This is is not my little corner of the world to take pot shots. It is unnecessary and so I feel the need to say I am not trying to be mean here, but she never once went to a place like Victoria Secrets to shop for me. This is why Victoria Secret's is not just a store I love, but also a store that makes me kind of sad. I don't know why she would not go I had essentially given her Carte Blanche to shop their anytime she wanted and I would not have been mad if she went a little crazy in there. I told her she could go anytime and spend in that store. I begged her. I would have gone nuts if she would have gone just once either there or Frederick's of Hollywood. I told her what I liked. I didn't expect her to buy something and have to wear it all the time. In fact, I didn't even expect her to wear it outside of the house if she didn't want to. However, I did want her to get something that was sexy and that made her feel sexy. I mean I had preferences and I discussed them with her, but hell I would have settled for whatever if it made her feel sexy. I don't know maybe I was being selfish and didn't realize it. If I am tell me, so I don't make the same mistake again. sometimes us guys...well.. we are just plain clueless.
I even tried buying her lingerie for things like Valentines Day and Anniversaries. I admit it was self serving, but I also thought it would help her to feel sexy and thus ..you know..set the mood.I tried to buy things that were tasteful, sexy, fun and I hope would be comfortable and something that would flatter her and thus make her want to show it off. I would also sneak around in her undergarment drawers first so I would get the right size and if I erred I always tried to err on the side of too small. Also I would never just buy her lingerie. It would always come with bubble bath, and massage oil ,chocolate, perfume, and other fun stuff. I planned on pampering her. I am talking about making dinner, cleaning the house and bedroom making sure she didn't have to worry about a detail pampering. Seriously, I am not bragging here or trying to make myself look good. I am just really into the whole bubble bath, pampering, giving massage thing. It is total foreplay and a turn-on for me getting a woman to relax and feel great before any kind of sex. I really really really enjoy giving massages, and even though I am not trained I am very good at it. In fact, (if I may blow my own horn here) one of the things we do in the Renegades before a show is get in a circle and give a shoulder and back massage to the person to your right, then we would turn to the left and give a massage to the person on your left. It was fun to do as a group, and a great way to relax before a show. One of the male soprano players whom I happen to be delivering a massage said to me once before a show "Stay away from my sister". I laughed and said what? he said "Dude your fingers..they are like magic...stay away from my sister!" :-)
The sad part is very often for whatever reason my ex wouldn't wear the lingerie. She wouldn't even try. In fairness sometimes the evening planned would not happen for whatever reason. Right now there are several pieces in her drawer that have never been worn. In a way they are little reminders of moments that never happened that maybe should have. Still despite begging, requesting, pressure, for whatever reason she would never go out and get something sexy. Towards the end when she would ask what I wanted for my birthday/ Christmas/anniversary etc. I would tell her the it was the only thing I wanted her in something sexy. I am not kidding about this, and it ever happened in the many years I asked I cannot remember and I think I would. Am I missing something here? I seriously thought she would be totally flattered by that request, and I would get something I was hardly ever getting. Not to mention with out budget this gift was totally doable. I don't know maybe it was too much to ask of her, but it is truly all I wanted... her to give herself to me. Crazy huh?
So in returning to my original premise. I wish I had a reason to go into Victoria's Secret. My favorite look is the thigh high stocking look especially with those little dainty straps that run up the leg to hold them up. Although I like thigh highs without the straps with a nice set of sexy panties and a bra....mmmmmmm, and of course thigh highs without the panties and a bra, well now we are talking fantasy. Of course I wouldn't make you wear it out in public if it was not very practical or comfortable, but if you did you would have me wrapped around your little finger and it is fair to say you could have your way with me. I swear the thought of that under some sexy red dress with a nice set of sexy high heels combined with the thought that later on that evening I am going to get to see you in it and slowly slip you out of it...man oh man!
OK, so there you have it I have given y'all another piece of kryptonite :-) and again I hope I have not come across as disparaging to someone who cannot defend themselves here. If I have please let me know and I apologize in advance it was not my intent.
To me (I don't know about other women) it's not very fun being given an open budget to go shop for lingerie. But if my man goes with me to pick something out, now that's part of the fun. Go shop for it together, wear it for a night out then go home and play. LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteHowever, there are TONS of times I don't feel like being the "sex kitten". Gotta change it up to keep the relationship interesting. One day sex kitten, next day school girl, next day roller derby, etc. he he he
I'm not going to try to explain your ex's reasons for not doing this for you but your partner should WANT to do these things even occasionally if you're asking. Relationship is partially compromise. Not too tough to put on a bra and panties (women wear them EVERYDAY).
Here's hoping the next Miss Taters likes Victoria Secret like most women in the world!
Well put, and I realize in a REAL relationship it cant be all lingerie and massages all the time. Life jsut isnt that easy, and quite frankly sometimes you want to get right to it..ya know??!!...although I could live with fluctuating between sex kitten, school girl and roller derby..yep I am pretty sure I coudld do it. :-)
ReplyDeleteSeriously if my partner was into going and picking something out with me. I would go . I love those stores and I totally think that would be a fun adventure, so for me that would be totally reasonable compromise...totally
Finally MK you used the term "Miss Taters" which means you know me for sure, but I have no idea who are. I guess that is the fun part of it! Although I am thinking it would be Mrs. Taters, but I am going to gout on a limb here and say no woman wants to be called that...funny as it sounds :-)
and the award for most over use of the word totally..totally goes to me! wow
ReplyDelete*sigh*
ReplyDeleteI seriously *HEART* VS. Ok, lingerie in general (duh, right ;) but VS has some good stuff.
MK = Mistress Kelli :-)
ReplyDeleteahhhh so nice to see and hear from you Mistress! :-)
ReplyDeleteVixen...and you wear it so well...I mean so awesomely well! PC is like the luckiest guy in the fucking universe! :-)
I did not have time to read this yet - I will. but happy day mr.
ReplyDelete