Whatever!...I can listen to a Puccini opera...be diggin' a Miles Davis chart...enjoying a Sondheim musical, and even two step to some country music all in one day. I love rock hard and soft, techno, rap, hip-hop even mariachi. There is great music in almost every genre. However, I am a closet pop music whore. Oh yeah I listen to it. I listen to it a lot. Especially in my truck, when I am traveling I will listen to it loud and proud.However I am a closet pop whore because only a few of my friends know my predilection for pop, and if someone pulls up along side me and I have pop playing I will immediately switch my iPod to something "cooler" like rap or hard rock! :-)
This is Selena Gomez another Disney pop Whore creation, but this song is gets me thinking about a lot of things.... A LOT...any way I don't know what it is maybe it is the beat, the chord progressions, the lyrical ideas..but it just works. Anyway..it's Friday...lighten up...turn it up..and enjoy!
I'm a pop whore too... I'm a huge fan of Selena's.
ReplyDelete*dancing around my living room*
any kinda whore is good with me.
ReplyDeleteif you can handle the fact that I listen to country