1. Commando: Sexy or disgusting? Do you have a "best" commando story?Hmm I think in general common is not very comfortable or practical. Most clothes are not designed or made for commando and therefore can be downright irritating. I can also imagine some situations where it would be really gross. I have done it, but mostly out of necessity (no laundry got done). I mean it wasn't bad and there was a certain amount of freedom, but not my cup o' tea well unless you are talking about a kilt and that is a whole other story.
2. Foreplay: Is there such a thing as too much?
I don't know that I completely understand this question when foreplay becomes too much isn't that called an orgasm?
3. Oral sex: Good if you are getting? Good is you are giving? Equally ewwwww?
Getting…Giving…I love it all really…I'd like to think I am pretty good at giving, but you never really know.
4. Orgasm: Is one per night enough or does the first one just get your motor running?
It is hard for me to orgasm more than once…very hard. I mean I keep going that is one gift I have that the "Big Kahuna" or as some of you would surely call it "my little guy" has will power and stamina. Now I will say this if you can only get me to orgasm once (which takes a while too) don't be disappointed if I don't do it again and don't assume that means I am not interested in making sure you get everything you want. However, if it does happen twice, and it has, OH MY GOD for me that is the most intense thing in the world. The second one leaves me exhausted, but oh man….
5. Morning sex: "Oh hell yes!", "Well if I have, too." or "Just get in the shower and go to work."
OH HELL YESS! I will salute you properly any morning of the week!
Bonus (as in optional): Have you ever had anonymous sex? Have you ever had an orgasm without at least knowing your partner's last name?
Yes..twice…and really I am not proud of it, nor did I find it particularly rewarding. I was young though and sex was different for me, so it is safe to say it was probably no pleasure cruise for her either.
----------------
Now playing: Mary J. Blige - Sexy
No comments:
Post a Comment