I admit I still need to finish my story, but I have to be in the right mood to do it, and I have been battling so many things It just has not been in me. I will do some TMI in the meantime.1. LUST: Besides your current Significant Other who do you lust for or have you lusted for?
Hmm since I don't have a S.O. I am free to lust for whomever...right? There is this woman in let's say in a country a little north of me. I lusted after her the other night. I would like to say thanks for everything. You are welcome to drunk email me A-N-Y-T-I-M-E! That was fun. You know who you are! ;-) A little more local..well there is one I'll admit I have lusted after her, but now I have kept it in check. Its a bit more than lust and ..hmmm.. man I could really ..I cannot even put it into words, but if she just gave me a chance. Not sure that will ever happen, but I can't spend my nights up worrying about it. Still I think I would show her some some pretty amazing and unbridled passion.
2. GLUTTONY: What food brings out your inner glutton?
Seriously... Crab legs, Chocolate, and Ginger Snaps. Of course not all at once, but certainly at different times. Oh oh oh I almost forgot whipped Cream from the can. I love that stuff and oh yes I WOULD Definitely eat it slowly off of you. I would lick every single bit of it. Just put it where you want my tongue to go! :-)
3. GREED: What are you greedy for?
Really?? sexually I think that is fairly obvious..umm...anything :-) I am also greedy for steady work, and I am working like a mofo to find it. I am college educated, and I have a lot of specific skills and talents. I am sure it won't be much longer...right?
4. SLOTH: What is your plan for an ideal day of sloth?
I really mean it when I say this. The perfect sloth day would be spending the day in bed with someone I was totally in love with. In reality I don't hold much hope for this any more. In fact, I try not to even think of it, and so it has become difficult to imagine. Still the idea is nice. even if it seems silly and sentimental to some.
5. WRATH: Describe a time that you let out a can of whoop ass on someone.
Yeah I got a problem with wrath. I am not an angry man, but there are times I could seriously destroy someone, and I am pretty capable of it. I like to refer to it as my inner "New York" There was a moment about a year ago when a guy I know who happened to be a lurker on my other blog took a pot shot at my failed marriage. He basically said that based on what he read in my blog its no wonder my wife left me. Which of course couldn't be further from the truth, but seriously for a while I was going to beat the shit out of him. I mean put him down hard. If someone harmed one of my children I would probably be that guy who jumps over the guard rail at court and just wails on the dude. It takes a lot really to get me to a point where fight or flight kicks in, but I would probably be pretty dangerous if forced to fight.
6. ENVY: Who or what do you envy? Why?
Envy..hmm this is a tough one. I mean there are possibilities for so much here, but when does it go from infatuation, admiration or mild jealousy to envy. After thinking about it I think this example is as near a definition of Envy as I can get>>> Ok, so there is this person and she was going with a guy who basically discarded her when he was done with her. I was envious because he totally had her heart and didn't care one bit about it, and it was the only thing I wanted and couldn't have. Some of which had to do with the way he had left her emotionally. That is envy. Make sense?
7. PRIDE: Have you ever had to swallow your pride? What are you proud of?
Truthfully, I swallow my fucking pride every goddamn morning these days. What am I proud of?
well I am proud of my children. They make me cry sometimes I am so proud of them. I am proud of the way I handled my divorce and treat my ex. I always try to be decent , civil, and not an ass. When I am an ass I am quick to apologize and fix the situation. I think if you talked to her she would agree. I am proud of the fact that I still get up every morning and fight the good fight even though most days are like a hard kick in the nuts. I am proud of my two world championships. They may not mean much to most folks, but twice I was undisputed the best in the world at something and that was no small feat trust me. I spent a lot a lot a lot of hours preparing with 128 other folks on my team.
Awesome candid TMI Tuesday answers as always hun.
ReplyDeleteyou'll find it again baby. you just have to stop searching. let her come to you.
ReplyDeletei enjoyed reading your answers and decided to post mine as well.
what's better? drunk dialing or emailing? btw...canadian chicks fucking rock. ;)
Ill take whatever is easiest on your budget!..LOL
ReplyDeleteCanadians do rock..when they're not on strike
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fNhlAJHx6Us
hehe
Very candid hon. Enjoyed reading.
ReplyDelete#5- I think anyone who writes a blog struggles with this from time to time. We all have them...the trolls that set us off. What sets us apart from them is how we handle it. *hugs*
And OMG...ginger snaps!!! I *heart* Ginger Snaps! :)