Tuesday, February 16, 2010

TMI - Fat Tuesday

1. Have you had sex with another person in 2010? Have you passed on an opportunity to sex with another person in 2010?

No, and the opportunity has not even arisen that I am aware of. It probably seems pretty pathetic the whole idea that I even have this blog doesn't it? Any takers?

2. What is the funniest thing you have ever said or done during sex? (Orgasmic facial expressions do not count.)

Does falling off the bed and sustaining a sex injury count? I have actually managed to do that. other than that although I am pretty comedic by nature I take my sex straight with no chaser. :-)

3. What is the first thing you notice about a member of the opposite sex?

Hmmmm seriously Hair, eyes and smile. I admit will check out her ass and chest too, especially if she makes them obvious. Although I like most women's curves and the uniqueness of them. However, I am a sucker for a pretty smile and beautiful eyes.

4. What is the best pick-up line you have ever heard? Every used? Ever been used on you?

Never used one. If I like a woman I'll just try to start a conversation. If she looks good I'll eventually just work up the nerve and tell her how great she looks. I have never had a line used on me. I think even it was totally goofy I would be flattered by it though, but then again I am sure it is different for guys.

5. Where is the most unique you have ever had sex?

On a football field underneath the bleachers, In a VW van totally stuck in the mud, and on the middle of the floor of a health club(umm after it was closed of course I am not sure I am good enough to have done it during business hours :-).

Bonus (as in optional): Do you pee in the shower? If so, has any SO known that you pee in the shower? Has any SO peed in the shower?

Well sure I have peed in the shower and do pee on occasion, but mostly I avoid it. I mean the toilet is right next to the shower, and at the gym I NEVER pee in the shower. I have never had a SO pee in the shower that I am aware of, but I don't think I would be grossed out or offended by it. Now if she gave birth in the shower I might be a little put off...just sayin'

2 comments:

  1. The eyes always have it for me.

    I read the peeing on your feet in the shower is good for athelete's foot. Odd?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is an old wives tale. However since it is not an issue with me I don't have to find out.

    ReplyDelete