
The following is a post from a guest who wishes to remain anonymous. Now to be fair I left a relationship because of non-existent sex, but not necessarily bad sex. I think every relationship has some bad sex in it. Look when you are married, working, kids, jobs, places to be sometimes you have to "Pay the Rent/Mortgage" as they say. I am not a huge fan of this kind of sex, but it has its place. I think the author is referring to Bad sex that is consistent regardless of conditions. Of course I may have to look her up on that whole nympho thing ;-)
On a good note I was not unfamiliar with any of her suggestions for good sex. I am pretty much on board with them all. I think some of that comes with age and experience. If I am to put a plug in for older guys who know what to do in the sack we know to ask, and we like being told. We know to tell a woman she is beautiful and how to make her feel special. It tends to be more about them and less about us.
So here it is. Do you agree with the author's description of bad Sex or Lousy Sex? Do you think bad sex is something to leave a relationship for? What do you think about her tips for potential lovers?
____________________________________________________________
As a self-proclaimed Nympho, I always thought that any sex was better than no sex, or even solo sex. Boy, was I was wrong. Nobody deserves bad sex. If you are in a relationship having bad sex, either change the sex or change the partner.
My definition of bad sex:
* When he doesn’t make eye contact.
* When he doesn’t kiss you.
* When there is no foreplay.
* When he doesn’t seem to attempt to make you climax.
* When he’s done, he gets up and washes off his penis in the sink.
* When he rolls over, turns his back to you and quickly goes to sleep.
* When he doesn’t say, “I love you” or doesn’t even say anything at all.
Personally, I’d rather play “solitaire”, if you know what I mean. At least if I don’t “win”, I know I tried.
I’d even settle for lousy sex, which I believe is a step up from bad sex. I define lousy sex as:
* When the intimacy session lasts longer than 10 minutes.
* When you include more than one position.
* When he takes the time to undress; not just pull his pants down.
I don’t speak for all women, but in case I ever have sex on the open market again in this lifetime, I hereby issue this open letter to men:
– PLEASE ask your woman what feels good and then DO IT. I don’t care if you’ve been together for years, keep on asking and keep on doing! Don’t get lazy. We have choices and we’re not afraid to use them.
– PLEASE tell your woman what you love/like about her. THIS WILL COUNT TOWARDS FOREPLAY. Tell her if you love her, if you’ve been thinking about her all day or if the way she looks in that dress turns you on.
– News Flash: Telling her that your dick is hard is not a turn on for most women. We don’t care. Waving it around doesn’t turn us on either. You just look silly.
– There are dozens of erogenous zones. You will get a prize for finding all of them.
As for me, I’ve concluded that life is too short to accept bad sex as a part of a relationship. Bad sex makes you feel bad, which I believe is the exact opposite of its original intent.
If you are having bad sex, speak up! If he cares about you, he’ll make some changes. If he doesn’t, say no to the Neanderthal and invest in a mechanical replacement, sold in adult stores near you. They don’t snore, leave their beer bottles everywhere and they are always there for you when you need them, as long as you have an endless supply of AA’s.
* When he doesn’t make eye contact.
* When he doesn’t kiss you.
* When there is no foreplay.
* When he doesn’t seem to attempt to make you climax.
* When he’s done, he gets up and washes off his penis in the sink.
* When he rolls over, turns his back to you and quickly goes to sleep.
* When he doesn’t say, “I love you” or doesn’t even say anything at all.
Personally, I’d rather play “solitaire”, if you know what I mean. At least if I don’t “win”, I know I tried.
I’d even settle for lousy sex, which I believe is a step up from bad sex. I define lousy sex as:
* When the intimacy session lasts longer than 10 minutes.
* When you include more than one position.
* When he takes the time to undress; not just pull his pants down.
I don’t speak for all women, but in case I ever have sex on the open market again in this lifetime, I hereby issue this open letter to men:
– PLEASE ask your woman what feels good and then DO IT. I don’t care if you’ve been together for years, keep on asking and keep on doing! Don’t get lazy. We have choices and we’re not afraid to use them.
– PLEASE tell your woman what you love/like about her. THIS WILL COUNT TOWARDS FOREPLAY. Tell her if you love her, if you’ve been thinking about her all day or if the way she looks in that dress turns you on.
– News Flash: Telling her that your dick is hard is not a turn on for most women. We don’t care. Waving it around doesn’t turn us on either. You just look silly.
– There are dozens of erogenous zones. You will get a prize for finding all of them.
As for me, I’ve concluded that life is too short to accept bad sex as a part of a relationship. Bad sex makes you feel bad, which I believe is the exact opposite of its original intent.
If you are having bad sex, speak up! If he cares about you, he’ll make some changes. If he doesn’t, say no to the Neanderthal and invest in a mechanical replacement, sold in adult stores near you. They don’t snore, leave their beer bottles everywhere and they are always there for you when you need them, as long as you have an endless supply of AA’s.
Occasional bad sex....excusable. I mean, *HAVING* sex IS normally better than no sex. But consistent bad sex? Eh....no thanks. I'll do it myself.
ReplyDeleteAnd hell yeah. At this point in my life, being almost 40, why in the hell would I settle for crummy sex? This is the only life you have to live, ENJOY IT. Make it what you want it to be!!!!
i really enjoyed reading this post. i read it a couple of days ago but didn't get a chance to comment.
ReplyDeletei'd rather get myself of ANY day that have consistent bad sex. yep. i agree with vixen whole heartedly on this one.
*off that is* lol
ReplyDeletealso, i don't like that immediately running to wash your face and cock. very insulting...much the same as my post on "spitting" if you recall.
What a great list! This should be published in a pocket-sized guide that all men should carry with them at all times.
ReplyDeleteI also consider it to be bad and/or lousy when he looks at you and says, "Wanna fuck?" Um, yeah? Any man I've been in a relationship KNOWS that I'm always down for sex. If there is a rare occasion when I'm really not in the mood, I'll still probably have sex in hopes that it'll cheer me up. Asking just takes the spontaneity away from it all.
Which brings me to my next point, be spontaneous. If I start sucking your dick on the couch, don't stop me half way through and say, "Let's go to the bedroom." If you wanna fuck, why not fuck on the couch, or bend me over the couch, or on the floor near the couch, etc?
Also, don't expect my pussy to be wet if you haven't done anything to get it that way.
I've had a few issues with my boyfriend, none mentioned above, but I've expressed them to him in a nice way and he's been more than willing to work on them. I blame, if there is blame to be placed, his situation on the fact that he's not had a woman who is as sexual as I am. That and the fact that he grew up in an extremely Catholic, extremely conservative home where he was only taught that sex is bad. Period. After 2 years it's amazing how much he's come out of his shell and how much I've learned about the freaky thoughts and fantasies he's been too embarrassed to talk about before.