Wednesday, November 25, 2009

HNT - Happy Thanksgiving!


I know its not a Turkey Breast, but you are welcome to bite, just a little

~ HHNT

( note my chest looks really big in this pic I think I just got done working out...even I was a little surprised!)

Don't forget to swing by Osbasso's to see who else is playing and don't forget about the Other HNT.

7 comments:

  1. Good GAWD, man...you do make me want to bite 'em.

    Hot.

    HHNT!

    Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yummy chest. Wouldn't need any gravy for that meal! :)

    HAPPY HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bam-chicka-wow-wow...

    Hot stuff man, yummy. ;)

    Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Goodness I what I would do to get a bite of that...hell even just a little lick maybe?

    Hot Damn that's some HNT!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, just a lick.
    maybe a nibble.
    ok a bite!

    can I leave a mark?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow.. that is all I can say to that.:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. isn't it great when the pic works out like that? i'd like to lick and nibble and all kinds of badness. mmmmm

    ReplyDelete