Friday, November 27, 2009

This is a repost from a blog I wrote on the "OTHER" blog. I wrote it in June of this year...and unfortunately it still applies...crap. Ok let me just say something. A lot of women give me a lit if compliments these days. It is really really nice, but I swear would it be too much to ask for one..JUST ONE...to just come up and whisper something dirty in my ear and drag me into a bedroom or something... Come on Santa can you thow me a bone here?!!

*Sigh*

Here it is...enjoy...yadda yadda yadda

God between the dreams and this I have come to the conclusion I really miss sex. I am not just talking about gratuitous sex all though even that has its appeal right now. I am talking about the intimate passion shared by two people who are in a close relationship and feel completely comfortable with each other. I miss the squeezing, teasing, nibbling and breathing. Talking sexy even talking dirty. I miss fingernails and goosebumps and kissing all over. I miss being on top, being on bottom, being behind, from the side with my partner. I miss holding hands and close embraces. I miss oral sex, and sex that goes all night. I even miss quickie sex , spontaneous sex and middle of the day sex, morning sex and especially midnight sex. I miss being all hot and glowing with her knees behind my elbows. I miss the grabbing and being grabbed! I miss the sounds the whispers, the moans the giggles, the play. I miss the looks, as well as, the tenderness, the give and take, and the soft and deep kisses. I miss watching someone fall asleep then just enjoying the beauty of her curves and her body. I miss the touch of soft skin, goosebumps, and the smell of some feminine fragrance. I miss the sleeping in on a Saturday morning, and the shower the next morning,the smiling and morning after breakfast

/*sigh*/ I think it was something one of the office assistants told me yesterday. It was very titillating. Man this sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment