Monday, December 6, 2010

Weird Sex Dreams

Ok look I had a sex dream about my ex last night. Is that normal? It is kinda freakin' me out. Oh here is the weird part her current husband had put some sort of device in her Vajayjay to keep me out and I had to disable the device first.

I woke up before we actually did the deed, but just before her new husband caught us!

Oh and it really wasn't her body. I mean not that I recall. Is it weird I was with someone for so long and now I am starting to forget any aspect of it. I might just have fucking Alzheimer's I swear!


Is this normal? Has any one else ever had one of these?

I would love to hear how you analyze it!

4 comments:

  1. my ex's don't have vaginas..... sooooo

    other then that - I used to dream of two of my ex's (one in particular) almost every week for 15 years. Until they found me on FB and we finally were able to put some closure to our relationship ending- or rather *I* could put some closure to it. I haven't had them in my dreams since

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya know I dont know what brought this on. I mean I really haven't thought about it for a while. To be honest it is getting harder to remember being with my ex even. I think this is some sort of defense mechanism. Our brain eventually starts to break from those powerful memories.


    Still on some level it did leave me a little freaked out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd just like to say that I am going to punch you in the face if you ever say the word "vajayjay" within earshot. You have been warned.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL..nice Cube...Vajayjay vajayjay vajayjay

    ReplyDelete