Monday, November 8, 2010

Ugh! I can't masturbate!!

This sooo sucks...Seriously....I mean me and my right hand like have a date night and everything. Seriously being single and somewhat isolated and not being able to fire off the old pecker pistol is a serious setback to my love life.

The reason you ask?

Post-Coital headaches. Everytime I polish the ol sword my head wants to explode after ward. Getting checked out by the doctor...but these headaches continue to stalk meI am goingt to die of DSB!

I have gotten Gun SHy so to speak

2 comments:

  1. It's good you're going to the doctor. I've read that orgasm headaches happen to women but can't recall if they mentioned men. From what I understand, they're similar to migraines and that is awful!

    Hope everything will be okay.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo! I had a friend who was suffering from this about a year or so ago. She would develop serious migraines after achieving an O. It was awful.

    ((((you)))))

    ReplyDelete