So the question came up in my FORMSPRING..what is you most erotic moment ever? I have to admit this is a tough one because a) how do I nail it down to just "one Moment" and b) what is erotic? I mean eroticism is different for everyone. It could be anything from a scene out of 91/2 weeks for some to a simple touch for others. Some people consider sex with someone they love to be the ultimate in eroticism whole others would be anonymous sex in a bathroom. For me an erotic moment does not even necessarily have to include sex, but a lot of times it is sexual in nature.I suppose I could include some of the weirdest places I have ever had sex as erotic, but having sex in strange places in and of itself is not necessarily erotic, but I have done it on football fields , buses, gyms and classrooms. I have done it in the middle of the aerobic floor of a health club, and of course cars. Hot tubs, pools and a mountain stream too ( a warm stream as a cold one WOULD NOT work) Oh yeah and of course in strange bedrooms in strange places as well. I have even had a threesome, but I am not sure any of that necessarily qualify as erotic.
Ok, so let's see I remember a girlfriend who made me pull a car off in the middle of a forest in the middle of no where and then gave me one of the most memorable oral experiences of my life. Then there was a time I had sex on the middle of black sand beach at sunset with no one but us and dolphins in the surf. Then one of the most erotic moments I have had that really didn't involve sex was washing each others hair in the shower together. The sensation of having someone shampoo and massage your scalp naked and soapy is fabulous!! I have also used toys on my partner, oils. and things that taste good…honey is the best, but it does get sticky. I am not sure if that answers your question, but it is as close to a compete answer as I can get.
It's good that you have more than just one moment, IMO.
ReplyDelete