Tuesday, April 6, 2010

TMI - Sexual Healing

1. Name one thing that turns you on with unprecedented success.

Ok, so look if I give this away it CANNOT be used against me. However, I am going to go through the senses:

Smell - First off...I know this is cheap but seriously Wild Musk by Coty I don't know what it is but that perfume brings so many memories rushing back, sometimes when I am in the store I will smell it just for that reason and if I accidentally get some on my nose i get to enjoy that all day long!

Sight - A nice smile, beautiful eyes, nice hair ( you all know my pref) but seriously if she has nice eyes and a pretty smile and a sexy sway to her...the hair color doesn't matter. Like the curtains ever match the carpet anyway! ;-) That was for you Vixen! (inside joke)

Touch - I am very sensitive to touch. I am a very physical. The light touch of your fingertips against my face. Squeezing my leg. However, if you are kissing my neck, your warm breath in my ear, and then let your hand wander let's just say you are probably kicking me into the point of no return...

Hearing - I admit their are some voices that are sexy and some that are total turn-offs. I mean if you got that two pack a day voice forget it! And I once worked with this lady that had this high pitched squeaky voice that was like nails on a chalkboard. However, I find most women's voices appealing, but if you really want to know what does it for me its the things you whisper in my ear. I think whispering sweet nothings into someone's ear is one of the sexiest acts on the planet, and whispering in my ear before you cum..oh man that is the stuff vivid memories are made of.
2. Quick! Look around you and name 3 ordinary items that could be used sexually.

Ummm ok..my box of unused condoms..My iTunes collection ( the right music is totally sexy), lol..I am looking around and thinking "Oh crap what else" then I spy my handcuffs through my open desk drawer...duh!

3. Do you consider sex good even if you don't orgasm?

Oh yes, I have said it before...if she gets off even though I don't I am totally down with that. The female orgasm is such a powerful and awesome thing just to be a part of it is satisfying. I am a giver

4. If you could be the opposite sex for one day, what sexual position or act would you like to experience from the other side?

Hmmm ..weird,,,but I definitely I would like to know what oral sex is like from your standpoint. Anything beyond this is just too gay for me to describe and I can't do it :-)
5.Describe a sexual fantasy in 10 words or less.

A night with someone I am totally in love with


Bonus (optional): Pretend you're a doctor and a patient has come in with an "ache". What is your course of "treatment"?

A full body massage...Full oral diagnostics...of course I am repeatedly going to check your temperature with my thermometer, and finally 10cc's of Keniscillin *hehe*


----------------
Now playing: Marvin Gaye - How Sweet It Is (To Be Loved By You)

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha I definitely could use the keniscillin!!;) And I promise not to use your answers against you *fingers crossed*

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOl..yes Keniscillin is a "cure all"

    ReplyDelete
  3. pssttt...... come here - let me whisper my comment to you

    ReplyDelete
  4. A night with someone you are totally in love with....

    Yes. What all fantasies are made of.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a fever and I suspect the only cure is "Kenicillin". ;-)

    ReplyDelete